add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 05:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The bits the Pentagon censored for some reason:

- he was behind the assassination of Olof Palme
- he is responsible for the 2004 Tsunami
- he was behind the assassination of Presidents Kennedy and Lincoln
- he brought AIDS to the USA
- he was in fact the unabomber

thanks dear officers from Guantanamo Bay for bringing out the truth...

I do not want any google ads here.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 07:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He killed Kenny!

YOU BASTARD!

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 07:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, I'm so relieved he was the one responsible for all of that and not some other bed-headed dude. At least they caught this one. Now we and our children can sleep peacefully in this newly safe and secure world. What a menace that guy was.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 09:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

Oh, I'm so relieved he was the one responsible for all of that and not some other bed-headed dude. At least they caught this one. Now we and our children can sleep peacefully in this newly safe and secure world. What a menace that guy was.

Was that a sarcastic comment?

I'm just saying that because the world is still far from safe, peaceful and secure.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 10:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This should surprise no one. I seem to remember an Al-Quida cell claiming responsibility for the Blackout in 2004 in the North East US...ever AFTER it had been proven that it was a combination of factors including personel screw-ups and outdated equipment.
This goes to show what torture will do, but anyone who studies history should know this. Torture someone long enough, they will confess to anything. And I mean ANYTHING.
This whole situation is almost laughable. Almost.

Formerly MHG
iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 11:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

2004 Tsunami?...wasn't it...2005? I don't remember it being that many Christmases (Christmas...s's's?) ago when I said to my brother 'Geez, the tide is out a little further than usual, isn't it?'

Anyway.. I was to blame for decimalisation of Australian currency.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CMU HistoryGirl wrote:

This goes to show what torture will do, but anyone who studies history should know this. Torture someone long enough, they will confess to anything. And I mean ANYTHING.

In a related story Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confessed that his favorite song is 'My Humps'.

No joke, it's on his iPod.

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 14:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

CMU HistoryGirl wrote:

In a related story Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confessed that his favorite song is 'My Humps'.

No joke, it's on his iPod.

LOL. Good one Dan! :-)

Formerly MHG
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

I'm just saying that because the world is still far from safe, peaceful and secure.

Um, yes. That was absolutely a sarcastic comment.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 15:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Um, yes. That was absolutely a sarcastic comment.

Silly me.

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 07, 12:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But he is not responsible for the original sin, that was his sister. Hey, at least it's something!

Of course, he did kill JFK & RFK, Martin Luther King and Malcolm X, he started the Civil War and the KKK, single-handedly committed every rape and murder between September 1128 and July 2002, excluding military casualties, introduced AIDS to mankind, killed the Neanderthals, the dinosaurs and Elvis, and worst of all, he is responsible for the success of ABBA, as well as their songs.

For that last count alone a special deepest ring of hell is reserved for him.

Really, the ultra-conservative US insults the intelligence of the international community.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus