Forums > Queen - General Discussion > I have a question HOW??

forum rss feed
Author

Daveboy35 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 619 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 07, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi guys i have a question to ask i have most of queen concerts on dvd from ebay in the past but all of them are refusing to play so i'm obviously going to get some more copies, i wonder about possibly downloading from here and then saving it on my laptop.

The thing is i haven't got a clue what to do would someone kindly give me a DIY idiots guide on how you get the concert onto a computer and then onto a dvd-rw i would be most grateful.

Yes we'll keep on tryin

we'll tread that fine line

oh oh we'll keep on tryin

till the end of time

till the end of time.

Posted: 17 Mar 07, 06:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi there

I have about 65.7 gb left is that enough i think it is the one's i purchased off ebay have problems playing all the way thru and sometimes not at all, i get freezing of picture and pixelated stops it's annoying.

So i wondered if i could download from queenzone thus i'm a complete novice in downloading torrents and the rest that goes wih it.

Yes we'll keep on tryin

till the end of time

till the end of time.

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 07, 11:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You can probably find a torrent off the "Announce" or "Request" forums of this board...
But anyway, when you play it in Windows Media Player or whatever you use, does it keep on playing with a screen-full of pixelated frames and artefacts or does it abruptly stop after glitching and give an error message?

"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment

Posted: 17 Mar 07, 12:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NO it doesn't keep on playing it grinds to a standstill after jumping,freezing and then pixelates and then it goes no further, i have a good idea that it could be the quality of the discs that were used.

Yes we'll keep on tryin

till the end of time

till the end of time.

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 07, 12:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We've made video copies onto disks and some simply will not play on certain machines. A customer had a Bose player - said she paid $3000. for the system and was furious that the disk wouldn't play. Can't blame her, but when I put it in my tiny $39.00 Cole DVD player, it played perfectly from start to finish. Maybe the freezing disks you have will play in a simple system like that. ??? I dunno. Just trying to help.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury