Forums > Personal > Comic Relief: Sorry if there is already a topic on this.

forum rss feed
Author

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Mar 07, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, I actually stayed up most of the night watching it (While playing a rather epic game of 'Monopoly') I have to say, It gets better every year (Well, every two years, or however often it's on.)

Favourite bit had to be the Ricky Gervais, Bono, Bob Geldof, Jamie Oliver bit. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ia__1d_rM ) It was so funny because I was sat there nearly crying when the guy gave Ricky the U2 tape and told the story about it being his brothers when he was dying, and I felt like a complete twit when I realised it was a sketch.

I actually thought that Catherine Tate with Tony Blair was very entertaining, just for the hearing Tony Blair say "Am I bovvered?" alone. He's actually a pretty good sport really.

I was slightly annoyed that The Boosh weren't on until about 2am, but they were worth waiting for, they did the 'Pies' sketch which is a favourite of mine. Although it wasn't the best rendition of 'Pies' Noel seemed to get a couple of bits wrong. (This version's better - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M3qxDT0Ysc )

Russell Brand was making a twat of himself as usual and looking gorgeous, as usual. He makes such a great presenter and he was fucking funny. Oh, and the 'Little Britian' sketch that he was in was pretty good too, although I'm not a massive Little Britian fan.

Edit: Wow, that's the longest post I've written in a while.

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 17 Mar 07, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i dont normally watch progs like this or children in need coz they are normally pants but i did watch top gear of the pops which was pretty funny.otherwise i gave the rest of it a miss.

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 18 Mar 07, 08:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm glad they broadcast series like Little Britain in Holland too. I love the British humour. Especially the scene with the holiday representative. "The computer says 'no'." Great stuff.

I also watch Green Wing. It's brilliant.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 18 Mar 07, 08:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*cough*

Anyone got a talk box? Gorilla!

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
.DeaconJohn. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 437 posts

Posted: 18 Mar 07, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm no fan of Tony Blair, but the Catherine Tate sketch that he did was really funny.

Killer Queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com
Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie
Royalty: 1807 posts

Posted: 18 Mar 07, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I only watch it 'til 10pm because the Dog special was on...
The Cathrine Tate sketch with David Tennant and the one with the new 007 in it - I can never remember his name - was good... I found it highly amusing when Lauren started the "am I bovvered??" in a shakspeare style...
Yah it is a good thing when the rich and famous get together and do stuff for charity.

Nothing matters when knowing nothing matters;;

It's just life so keep dancing through;;
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 18 Mar 07, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Ricky Gervais sketch in Kenya was fuckin' genius. I didn't find the Tony Blair sketch that funny, but then again I'm not from the UK.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]