Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Should Mika grow a Freddie-like mustache?

forum rss feed
Author

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 07:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think it would please a lot of fans who think he's so much like Freddie, whilst others would think it was a blatant rip-off.

Me, I think he should give it a try if he feels like it.

Scott_Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 704 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 08:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It depends on how bad he needs to cover up stretch marks around the mouth from cocksucking.

Having a smoking area in a restaurant is like having a pissing section in a swimming pool
FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 08:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scott_Mercury wrote:

It depends on how bad he needs to cover up stretch marks around the mouth from cocksucking.

You made my day :D

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 08:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was going to make a bitter, nasty remark, but luckily Scott saved me the effort.

Cheers, mate!

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Treasure Moment user not visiting Queenzone.com
Treasure Moment
Deity: 3413 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 09:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

this pisses me off, how can anyone compare that punk with freddie?? he is nothing like him and no one can ever be

Freddie Mercury is God

TREASURE MOMENT: Continuing QUEENs footsteps

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18628 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 11:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why is it that anyone who even remotely resembles Freddie isn't given a chance by some people? What is so wrong with being influenced by somebody?

You guys all must hate every rock and metal band of the 70s and 80s, because they were all heavily influenced by Black Sabbath, Zeppelin, and AC/DC.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 12:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

whats this sudden fasination with a second rate singer-the new freddie lol,were the darkness not the new queen,now hawkins is doing eurovision,just think this time next year you can see mika all you want,fronting furniture adverts

goodco user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 371 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

to think there were many who got into Queen because they were compared to Led Zep in the early days.......

"Ladies and gentlemen... I guess that takes in most of you..." Groucho Marx, 'A Night at the Opera'

August R. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 561 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 17:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

Why is it that anyone who even remotely resembles Freddie isn't given a chance by some people? What is so wrong with being influenced by somebody?

I think the problem is NOT that he resembles Freddie, but the fact that every Queen forum is filled with topics about him. I mean, he's got nothing to do with Queen, he hasn't worked with any of them, or anything like that. Still, there are lots of topics about him. Now, do we really need a topic about Mika's moustache in here?? Afterall, this is Queenzone, not Mikazone. No wonder some fans are sick and tired of him and don't wanna hear anything about him.

BernieW99 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 20 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 18:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He can grow what ever he wants but its Freddies balls that hed need to even come close who am I kidding he cant come close there can be only one and sorry but hes gone.

Bernie White
Treasure Moment

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its a blasphemy to even compare someone with freddie. Freddie was the most talented musician of all time + had the best voicer EVER.

He was in his own league and all other bands suck in comparision, just watch live aid for proof. The beatles,u2 etc are all garbage compared to queen.

This mika guy is just another 1 hit wonder like the darkness who stole queen riffs.

Freddie Mercury is God

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42215463

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FriedChicken<br><font size=1>The Almighty</font> wrote:

Scott_Mercury wrote:

You made my day :D

Made my evening, yay! haha. :D

queen4eva224 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 20:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

August R. wrote:

I think the problem is NOT that he resembles Freddie, but the fact that every Queen forum is filled with topics about him. I mean, he's got nothing to do with Queen, he hasn't worked with any of them, or anything like that. Still, there are lots of topics about him. Now, do we really need a topic about Mika's moustache in here?? Afterall, this is Queenzone, not Mikazone. No wonder some fans are sick and tired of him and don't wanna hear anything about him.

I couldn't have said it better. Seriously people, quit posting topics about effing Mika. he doesn't resemble freddie, but the fact that people say he sings like him is just so...YARGH!!!!
i liked mika before. but u people are starting to make me hate him.

Dan C. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dan C.
Royalty: 1544 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You guys all must hate every rock and metal band of the 70s and 80s, because they were all heavily influenced by Black Sabbath, Zeppelin, and AC/DC.

Thanks for that!

"The tri-tone is the Devil's interval, and he demands resolution." - Richard Lloyd
jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 22:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

its a blasphemy to even compare someone with freddie. Freddie was the most talented musician of all time + had the best voicer EVER.

He was in his own league and all other bands suck in comparision, just watch live aid for proof. The beatles,u2 etc are all garbage compared to queen.

This mika guy is just another 1 hit wonder like the darkness who stole queen riffs.
Live Aid FUUUCKING SUUUUCKSSSS

enough said

CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA
The Real Wizard

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 01:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

August R. wrote:

Afterall, this is Queenzone, not Mikazone. No wonder some fans are sick and tired of him and don't wanna hear anything about him.

If some people are somehow weak and stupid enough to grow a distaste for an artist because they see a few topics about him on a forum, then that's their problem.

Atheist wrote:

Yay for ignorance!!

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 05:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...is Mika gay?

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
Treasure Moment

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 05:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

August R. wrote:

Afterall, this is Queenzone, not Mikazone. No wonder some fans are sick and tired of him and don't wanna hear anything about him.

If some people are somehow weak and stupid enough to grow a distaste for an artist because they see a few topics about him on a forum, then that's their problem.

Atheist wrote:

Yay for ignorance!!

not really, its called facts

Freddie Mercury is God

The Real Wizard

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 11:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

No, it's called your *opinion*.

Do you know the difference between an *opinion* and a *fact* ?

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 19:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Atheist wrote:

No, it's called your *opinion*.

Do you know the difference between an *opinion* and a *fact* ?

I doubt the poor lad even knows the difference between an apple that's rotten to the core and his very own brain. Hell, I can't even tell the difference.

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury