Forums > Personal > Free panties

forum rss feed
Author

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is really unfair. I ordered some sweatpants from Hanes.com last month so I'm on their mailing list now. Well a couple days ago I get this email offer for a free panty.. so I click the link and fill out the form, but then I find out there's no panties left!

How the hell does Hanes run out of panties?

I want my panty dammit!

PS- How does a son go about asking mom her panty size? (in case I get lucky)

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Mar 07, 20:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He doesn't wanna die, he sometimes wish he'd never sniffed her panties at all!


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 08:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

o.0

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 15:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Billy Bob, the panty-sniffing bunny wrote:

This is really unfair. I ordered some sweatpants from Hanes.com last month so I'm on their mailing list now. Well a couple days ago I get this email offer for a free panty.. so I click the link and fill out the form, but then I find out there's no panties left!

How the hell does Hanes run out of panties?

I want my panty dammit!

PS- How does a son go about asking mom her panty size? (in case I get lucky)


were they crotchless,edible or something else?
i can't really imagine the bunny in a pair of m and s somehow,maybe s and m but not m and s :-]


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 15:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It was probably these:

http://www.webundies.com/images/wn3shb.jpg

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm being stalked ;)

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Billy Bob, the panty-sniffing bunny wrote:

I'm being stalked ;)


i'll put my old name back if you want,it was suggested to me that me and you had a little competition with our names,a little bit of harmless bunny banter :-]


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

greaserkat user not visiting Queenzone.com
greaserkat
Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 19:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its all about frederick's of hollywood panties!!


Darling, Im not going to be a rockstar, Im going to be a LEGEND!!
Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 12:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

joxerthepanties-salesman wrote:

Billy Bob, the panty-sniffing bunny wrote:

I'm being stalked ;)


i'll put my old name back if you want,it was suggested to me that me and you had a little competition with our names,a little bit of harmless bunny banter :-]


Nah I enjoy our panty experiences together :) I'm not at my best lately though.

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 12:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Billy Bob, the panty-sniffing bunny wrote:

joxerthepanties-salesman wrote:

Billy Bob, the panty-sniffing bunny wrote:

I'm being stalked ;)


i'll put my old name back if you want,it was suggested to me that me and you had a little competition with our names,a little bit of harmless bunny banter :-]


Nah I enjoy our panty experiences together :)

cool,the last thing i want to do is upset our favourite bunny and ive now got next weeks name ready and waiting lol :-]

I'm not at my best lately though.


im sure it will come good in the end.we like to see the bunny happy if we can.
any joy with the panties yet?


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its like a new pair of underwear, at first its constricting, but then it becomes a part of you!


why pay the visit when the visit is free?



"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"