Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Freddie Solo Collection Box Set for Sale

forum rss feed
Author

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 22:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know that technically this is not a Queen item, but there is no serious Freddie thread and I am serious about selling this. ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320098486665&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

Dan C. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dan C.
Royalty: 1544 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Mar 07, 23:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If I had the cash, I'd buy the Hell out of it. The only Queen product I'm sad to have missed out on.


"The tri-tone is the Devil's interval, and he demands resolution." - Richard Lloyd
Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 00:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dan Corson IV: The Dream Master wrote:

If I had the cash, I'd buy the Hell out of it. The only Queen product I'm sad to have missed out on.


If you hadn't of bought that $60 Billy Joel mug you could afford it. ;-) Speaking of which, I still need to mail you those pictures.

Dan C. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dan C.
Royalty: 1544 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 00:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, I've got shit to mail youse guys too...


"The tri-tone is the Devil's interval, and he demands resolution." - Richard Lloyd
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 01:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I believe the postal service frowns on feces going through the mail, Dan.

I'm guessing Pieter is selling off the extra box set so that he and Erin can buy the WWRY DVD.


DJ's the man we love the most
bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 02:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

30 bucks is not that much for the Freddie Box. I'd love to own one and I'd buy it, but credit cards... I'm led to believe that without a credit card you can't buy anything online :(

Vlad



I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 05:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bigV wrote:

30 bucks is not that much for the Freddie Box. I'd love to own one and I'd buy it, but credit cards... I'm led to believe that without a credit card you can't buy anything online :(

Vlad


Actually a debit card is sufficient too :) But indeed, without an international Mastercard or Visa card you can't buy almost anything. It's worth it even in our expensive banking system although I have to pay about $30 for it every year. Our banks charge fees for every thing they can think of.

radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 06:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why don't you use paypal, it's an eBay auction so you can use paypal and make a payment quite easy without having to use a credit card.



YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 07:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vlad -there is a copy on German ebay, so if you want to buy it, I can sure help you with bidding and the payment. Just remember that sending might be expensive from Germany to Bulgaria.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Freddie-Mercury-The-SOLO-Collection-Raritaet_W0QQitemZ250098610598QQcategoryZ81731QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem




I do not want any google ads here.

bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 07:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

Vlad -there is a copy on German ebay, so if you want to buy it, I can sure help you with bidding and the payment. Just remember that sending might be expensive from Germany to Bulgaria.

http://cgi.ebay.de/Freddie-Mercury-The-SOLO-Collection-Raritaet_W0QQitemZ250098610598QQcategoryZ81731QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem



How much do you think the bid could go up to? I think I'd be prepared to spend up to 40-50 Euros for it.

V.



I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 08:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I paid roughly 120 euros for the new box but it was a special offer, it was more expensive on QOL. Don't forget that you get 10 CDs and 2 DVDs plus a big book in a slipcase. The book is printed on high quality paper and has many amazing photos (from the photo exhibition). I don't know how much the auction will get but 50 euros is not much, probably not enough... However, you can try:)


I do not want any google ads here.

bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 08:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YourValentine wrote:

I paid roughly 120 euros for the new box but it was a special offer, it was more expensive on QOL. Don't forget that you get 10 CDs and 2 DVDs plus a big book in a slipcase. The book is printed on high quality paper and has many amazing photos (from the photo exhibition). I don't know how much the auction will get but 50 euros is not much, probably not enough... However, you can try:)


It's certainly worth it. Thanks for the offer YV. I'll talk to you on the Hub to discuss it further.

V.



I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 08:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni wrote:

I'm guessing Pieter is selling off the extra box set so that he and Erin can buy the WWRY DVD.


You would be correct. I need to three copies. One to keep sealed, one for the living room and one for the bedroom.

bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 09:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

Zeni wrote:

I'm guessing Pieter is selling off the extra box set so that he and Erin can buy the WWRY DVD.


You would be correct. I need to three copies. One to keep sealed, one for the living room and one for the bedroom.


What, nothing for the bathroom?

V.



I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 09:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't have a TV and DVD player in the bathroom yet :-(

bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 09:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

I don't have a TV and DVD player in the bathroom yet :-(


All good things come to those who wait!

V.



I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When I bought the FM box set, it cost me around 200 euros. It was a brand new import, perhaps I was the first to own it in this country.

Still worth the money I think.

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 10:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni wrote:

I believe the postal service frowns on feces going through the mail, Dan.


LOL ;-D

Dan C. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Dan C.
Royalty: 1544 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 12:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni, you'd be surprised.


"The tri-tone is the Devil's interval, and he demands resolution." - Richard Lloyd
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 07, 13:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PieterMC wrote:

I don't have a TV and DVD player in the bathroom yet :-(


Then you need a port-o-potty in your living room.