Forums > Personal > BIG ANNOUNCEMENT :-)

forum rss feed
Author

Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 01:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My Girlfriend, Jessica, and I are going to have a baby! She's four weeks pregnant :) It's our first of course! And I've known for two weeks! Only two of our friends know, all our family know though! I don't care if it's a boy or girl, as long as the baby is healthy!

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 02:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Congrats!!!

...eww, you help'd in the populating of the world and you have brought pain to your woman, our species is perfect without having to grow fat with the cravings, growing an annoying, whining, Back - Chatting Child in our bellies or maybe more, and then going through the pain of releasing the little demon who will one day learn to speak, which leads to being a bastard in their teen years, and then going out, doing drugs, drinking alcohol, being depressed, having all sorts of diseases, costing you sooo much money with things like:
1) their social life (Going out with friends and doing 'stuff)
2) Medical bills (for like when they get into 'gang bangs' ((Which is gang fights, or when they're used as the bin and thrown through shop windows)))
3) School
4) The Teeth Guy (You know - the guy who checks them once a year and who I personally dislike for the fact that fluoride gives me a headache)
5) Smokes, Alcohol, Drug money
6) Clothes, Jewelry
7) CDs, MP3 Players/iPods and such, DVDs, and other stuff along those lines
8) ummm.... other reasons that they think of....

AND

little babies (Mostly, it can carry on 'till the end of childhood ((12 years of age))) will wake you up in the middle of the night crying, or maybe having wet the bed (Which can carry on for most of their life) and then in their teen years they will be on your case about why you're soo over protective and why you don't let them do anything and they fill you with guilt when they compare you with their weird friends parents who don't give a shit about what they do (and believe me, every teenager has a friend like that) and then they will say many times that they hate you and call you a bitch/bastard/slack-o/wanker/dickhead, or anything along those lines, and I mean the list of things they do is endless....

And how I know all of this:
I am a teenager myself and I also just have to look at my two older sisters and three older brothers to know how we are.

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 02:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*azzadude* wrote:

.*.Messenger: Jake Pyndle.*. wrote:

My Girlfriend, Jessica, and I are going to have a baby! She's four weeks pregnant :) It's our first of course! And I've known for two weeks! Only two of our friends know, all our family know though! I don't care if it's a boy or girl, as long as the baby is healthy!

No Shit.........

Well... I do hope and wish you both the very best!!
And raise my glass to you and your soon to be new family! All the very best! Cheers!!!

Yeah.. I must admit it wasn't planned. I'm only 20 years old. But, I'm happy anyway and can't wait!

Thanks!

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 02:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=Mercury>Larry Lurex's Girl wrote:

Congrats!!!

...eww, you help'd in the populating of the world and you have brought pain to your woman, our species is perfect without having to grow fat with the cravings, growing an annoying, whining, Back - Chatting Child in our bellies or maybe more, and then going through the pain of releasing the little demon who will one day learn to speak, which leads to being a bastard in their teen years, and then going out, doing drugs, drinking alcohol, being depressed, having all sorts of diseases, costing you sooo much money with things like:
2) Medical bills (for like when they get into 'gang bangs' ((Which is gang fights, or when they're used as the bin and thrown through shop windows)))
3) School
4) The Teeth Guy (You know - the guy who checks them once a year and who I personally dislike for the fact that fluoride gives me a headache)
6) Clothes, Jewelry

AND

little babies (Mostly, it can carry on 'till the end of childhood ((12 years of age))) will wake you up in the middle of the night crying, or maybe having wet the bed (Which can carry on for most of their life) and then in their teen years they will be on your case about why you're soo over protective and why you don't let them do anything and they fill you with guilt when they compare you with their weird friends parents who don't give a shit about what they do (and believe me, every teenager has a friend like that) and then they will say many times that they hate you and call you a bitch/bastard/slack-o/wanker/dickhead, or anything along those lines, and I mean the list of things they do is endless....

I am a teenager myself and I also just have to look at my two older sisters and three older brothers to know how we are.

Hmm. Since I was a baby, I never wet myself, or shit myself either.

I'm sure I'll spoil our child though! I don't know what else to say about your post and I didn't read half of it... too much to read.

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 02:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Interesting.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 04:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Congrats!!!

3) School
6) Clothes, Jewelry

AND

Hmm. Since I was a baby, I never wet myself, or shit myself either.

I'm sure I'll spoil our child though! I don't know what else to say about your post and I didn't read half of it... too much to read.

I know, I think I did what I hate - Writing too much ( I don't even know how I managed to write it...hmmm....)

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 05:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Say to Jessica that Jessica said CONGRATS!!!!!

:DDDDDDDDD

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 05:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Congrats. :-)

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 05:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

so cool, man

=)

congrats

CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA
Old Timer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 17 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 09:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Congrats. :-)

The red tape is lining up thick and fast, the more tape the bigger the scissors.
kimmithee user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 88 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CONGRATS!!!! just to let u know.....once your kid becomes a teen,,,,,,,,he/she'll be a brat so watch out

you know i'm just joking, right?

NOT!!

just kiddin! well how do you know if i'm just kidding? maybe i'm not, but you see, you can never ever know especially with a cow lover!!
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HOLY SHIT!

If I found my girlfriend was pregnant, we'd be a lot more worried than happy despite the fact that we have our own place, we're engaged, and we are in our mid 20s.
Having kids is a huge responsibility. Yes, they're cute and adorable but raising one is one hell of a job. I personally would rather have a dog.

However, if the news makes makes both of you happy, then I express my most sincerest congratulations. However, be aware that spending the next 20 years of your life dedicated to raising a kid will take a lot of your time.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 13:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Congrats!!!

3) School
6) Clothes, Jewelry

AND

lmao such a loving post :-p

congrats tho :)

why pay the visit when the visit is free?

"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
.DeaconJohn. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 437 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 13:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake's having a kid...I feel so old.

Congratulations to you and your girlfriend, I'm sure you'll be very happy.

-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jake as in Jake Britt? You have got to be kidding.

fatty.

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fatty wrote:

Jake as in Jake Britt? You have got to be kidding.

fatty.

This would make a perfect cover story for a new issue of "Queenzone Monthly." ;-)

.DeaconJohn. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 437 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm still in shock as well to be honest, fatty...

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 14:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Condom broke eh? Bad luck...

Jake
Winter Land Man

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 14:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

Condom broke eh? Bad luck...

Long story but no.

AspiringPhilosophe user not visiting Queenzone.com
AspiringPhilosophe
Royalty: 1711 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 07, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, I can't imagine being pregnant at 20...
Heck, I can't imagine being pregnant now and I'm 24!
Well....congratulations and good luck. You'll need both ;-)

Formerly MHG