Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Roger Taylor Demo - Keep On Running

forum rss feed
Author

Crezchi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 07, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi all. I just thought i would share this cool little track with you all, and since i have recently downloaded The Cross Geneva DVD here, i would at least share something with you all, it is from Roger's Strange Frontier Sessions, as far as i know this is NOT official or available, i could be wrong. This also features Freddie on backing vocals. This is a cool and addicting track. lol. Enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/23721519/Roger_Taylor_-_Keep_On_Running__demo_.mp3.html


Hello you rock and rollers!
Ale Solan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sod off.
Ale Solan
Deity: 8973 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 07, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How do you know Freddie sings backing vocals here?

Crezchi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 07, 17:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Alex Solan. wrote:

How do you know Freddie sings backing vocals here?


Simple, i was told by a very accurate source years ago, and listen to the chorus for yourself, it is clearly Freddie on backing.


Hello you rock and rollers!
Rien user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2204 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 07, 17:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Strange, my pc does not play the chorus in which you say Freddie does bv's. I can only hear Roger's voice on this track :-)


Feel free to visit my site - http://www.mercuryparadise.com

(Come into my life, it's a MercuryParadise)
Crezchi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 07, 20:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rien wrote:

Strange, my pc does not play the chorus in which you say Freddie does bv's. I can only hear Roger's voice on this track :-)


Not really a chorus, but you can clearly hear Freddie singing, "Hey, Hey, Hey"

But anywho, basically i am sharing a Roger Demo for those who may want it, so it shouldn't matter if Mr. Merc is on this anyways, but he is.


Hello you rock and rollers!
xxxpwxxx user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 155 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 07, 04:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes that is definately Freddie on the "Hey Hey Hey"'s =)


Baby you've been had......
*Freddie Forever* user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 101 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 07, 05:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you for sharing! I already knew this Roger's demo with Freddie backvocal, it's very nice!! =D

Rien user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2204 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 07, 05:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for sharing of course.
This is a 160kbps version. On my site you'll find the (complete) 320kbps version.


Feel free to visit my site - http://www.mercuryparadise.com

(Come into my life, it's a MercuryParadise)
stark user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 376 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 07, 05:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for this. And Rien, thanks for sharing too.

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 07, 10:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For the record - once and for all - there is NO Freddie on this track.

What you hear - is what you WANT to hear - from a very degenerated source.

The original acetate is not only cleaner but much clearer also, so without reference to that version, I daresay there is no convincing.

I just feel saddened when I read such nonesense - as it is this sort of rumour which transcends all sort of reason, and ends up as fact.




"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 07, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is totally not Freddie singing in there.

Agreed, some people just hear what they want to hear.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
Crezchi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 07, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

That is totally not Freddie singing in there.

Agreed, some people just hear what they want to hear.


You know what Bob? Learn to read! I asked, "But anywho, basically i am sharing a Roger Demo for those who may want it, so it shouldn't matter if Mr. Merc is on this anyways" NO, some fans haven't heard this, so i provided it to them, i am only providing the info i was told by a certain Queen related personnel, so it could be wrong, it does sound like him, so if it isn't, who cares, it is still a Roger Demo that many haven't heard or don't have, you don't see me going on your torrents and hating on you, now do you?


Hello you rock and rollers!
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 07, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Woah, Mr Defensive....



brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 07, 17:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crezchi wrote:

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

That is totally not Freddie singing in there.

Agreed, some people just hear what they want to hear.


You know what Bob? Learn to read! I asked, "But anywho, basically i am sharing a Roger Demo for those who may want it, so it shouldn't matter if Mr. Merc is on this anyways" NO, some fans haven't heard this, so i provided it to them, i am only providing the info i was told by a certain Queen related personnel, so it could be wrong, it does sound like him, so if it isn't, who cares, it is still a Roger Demo that many haven't heard or don't have, you don't see me going on your torrents and hating on you, now do you?


you are being a little over-sensitive here...after all, it was YOU who said:
"Simple, i was told by a very accurate source years ago, and listen to the chorus for yourself, it is clearly Freddie on backing."
...now farbeit from me to correct you here...but once you use words like "accurate source" and "clearly"...you are making a definite claim



go deo na h√Čireann
Crezchi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Apr 07, 20:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>Bren<font color=orange>ski wrote:

Crezchi wrote:

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

That is totally not Freddie singing in there.

Agreed, some people just hear what they want to hear.


You know what Bob? Learn to read! I asked, "But anywho, basically i am sharing a Roger Demo for those who may want it, so it shouldn't matter if Mr. Merc is on this anyways" NO, some fans haven't heard this, so i provided it to them, i am only providing the info i was told by a certain Queen related personnel, so it could be wrong, it does sound like him, so if it isn't, who cares, it is still a Roger Demo that many haven't heard or don't have, you don't see me going on your torrents and hating on you, now do you?


you are being a little over-sensitive here...after all, it was YOU who said:
"Simple, i was told by a very accurate source years ago, and listen to the chorus for yourself, it is clearly Freddie on backing."
...now farbeit from me to correct you here...but once you use words like "accurate source" and "clearly"...you are making a definite claim


I did make the statement, and i never did once say, oh yeah you guys are correct, did i? lol. I am not defensive to the argument, i am being defensive to the fact that i have shared something, and people have to argue about a comment, don't like the track, then don't download it, some others may have appreciated this. And another thing, i planned on sharing things here, but if you children can't at least say a thank you for something being shared, then i won't share it, if you don't like things i upload, simple, do not download or try to start shit with me, you are not ready for me, trust me.


Hello you rock and rollers!
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 07, 02:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crezchi wrote:

i am being defensive to the fact that i have shared something, and people have to argue about a comment, don't like the track, then don't download it, some others may have appreciated this. And another thing, i planned on sharing things here, but if you children can't at least say a thank you for something being shared, then i won't share it, if you don't like things i upload, simple, do not download or try to start shit with me, you are not ready for me, trust me.


If people debate who is singing on a song, that doesn't make them any less appreciative that the song was shared in the first place. Unless you define appreciation as "uncritically listening to something that was shared", I can't see why else you're taking this all so personally.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 07, 02:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Furthermore...

If someone questioned how I dated my It's Late video as Berlin 79, I wouldn't threaten to stop sharing things here because they disputed a claim that isn't yet 100% proven.

In short... lighten up.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Apr 07, 15:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

Crezchi wrote:

i am being defensive to the fact that i have shared something, and people have to argue about a comment, don't like the track, then don't download it, some others may have appreciated this. And another thing, i planned on sharing things here, but if you children can't at least say a thank you for something being shared, then i won't share it, if you don't like things i upload, simple, do not download or try to start shit with me, you are not ready for me, trust me.


If people debate who is singing on a song, that doesn't make them any less appreciative that the song was shared in the first place. Unless you define appreciation as "uncritically listening to something that was shared", I can't see why else you're taking this all so personally.


Exactly.