Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Queen Corral Calgary 1975

forum rss feed
Author

queen 92 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 05:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

has anyone heard of this gig or even got it or photos

bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 05:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenconcerts.com/live/filter.html?filter_typ=0&filter_band%5Bqueen%3D%271%27%5D=1&filter_band%5Bbrian%3D%271%27+and+group_name%3D%27%27%5D=1&filter_band%5Broger%3D%271%27+and+group_name%3D%27%27%5D=1&filter_band%5Bfreddie%3D%271%27+and+group_name%3D%27%27%5D=1&filter_band%5Bjohn%3D%271%27+and+group_name%3D%27%27%5D=1&filter_band%5Bthecross%3D%271%27%5D=1&date_condition=%3D&date_value=&year_condition=%3D&year_value=&country=&city=Calgary&fulltext=&search=search&show=1


I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Hayek Eva user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hayek Eva
Bohemian: 137 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 08:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi,
I have found this in my "Concertogtephy":

Thu 3rd Apr 1975 - Canada, Calgary

1. Procession, 2. Now I'm Here, 3. Ogre Battle, 4. Father To Son, 5. White Queen, 6. Flick Of The Wrist, 7. In The Lap Of The Gods, 8. Killer Queen, 9. The March Of The Black Queen, 10. Bring Back That Leroy Brown, 11. Son And Daughter, 12. Guitar Solo, 13. Keep Yourself Alive, 14. Drum Solo, 15. Seven Seas Of Rhye, 16. Stone Cold Crazy, 17. Liar, 18. In The Lap Of The Gods...revisited, Encore: 19. Jailhouse Rock, 20. Be Bop A Lula, Encore: 21. Hey Big Spender, 22. Modern Times Rock `n` Roll, 23. Jailhouse Rock, 24. God Save The Queen


Hayek Eva user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hayek Eva
Bohemian: 137 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 08:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi,
I have found this in my "Concertography":

Thu 3rd Apr 1975 - Canada, Calgary

1. Procession, 2. Now I'm Here, 3. Ogre Battle, 4. Father To Son, 5. White Queen, 6. Flick Of The Wrist, 7. In The Lap Of The Gods, 8. Killer Queen, 9. The March Of The Black Queen, 10. Bring Back That Leroy Brown, 11. Son And Daughter, 12. Guitar Solo, 13. Keep Yourself Alive, 14. Drum Solo, 15. Seven Seas Of Rhye, 16. Stone Cold Crazy, 17. Liar, 18. In The Lap Of The Gods...revisited, Encore: 19. Jailhouse Rock, 20. Be Bop A Lula, Encore: 21. Hey Big Spender, 22. Modern Times Rock `n` Roll, 23. Jailhouse Rock, 24. God Save The Queen


queen 92 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 10:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

can so one upload it as it is one of the best gig's they done

L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 11:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The fact that they had played there doesn't mean that a bootleg exist.


Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 13:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queen 92 wrote:

can so one upload it as it is one of the best gig's they done


If you know this, you've either

a) already heard a bootleg or
b) you were present at the show.

If a) please upload it.
If b) you are the only person I know who went. Did you record it?

(this overlooks the inherent subjectivity in the statement "it was the best show they ever did")

queen 92 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i saw on it on a queen bootleg page and went to the best bootleg show and i saw Corral Calgary 1975 thats were i got it from ok

ok.computer user not visiting Queenzone.com
ok.computer
Bohemian: 600 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 15:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bigV wrote:

http://www.queenconcerts.com/live/[SNIP]



You gotta just fuckin' LOVE that site...what a labour of love...




"Just tryin' to have a little fun, folks..."
bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok.computer wrote:

bigV wrote:

http://www.queenconcerts.com/live/[SNIP]



You gotta just fuckin' LOVE that site...what a labour of love...



Especially considering what happened to Mr. Scully's previous site...

V.



I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queen 92 wrote:

i saw on it on a queen bootleg page and went to the best bootleg show and i saw Corral Calgary 1975 thats were i got it from ok


<sigh>.......link?

Argendeacon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Apr 07, 22:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hi! does anibody have a link to download this concert??
thanks..



thanks Queen!
Crezchi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Apr 07, 01:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What are you Announcing by the way?


Hello you rock and rollers!
L-R-TIGER1994 user not visiting Queenzone.com
member of the Royal Family
L-R-TIGER1994
Deity: 3652 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Apr 07, 02:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He is announcing that he wants the bootleg :).


Heap big woman you made an asshole outta me....gimme your bums and ride!!!!!!
bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Apr 07, 05:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

L-R-TIGER1994 wrote:

He is announcing that he wants the bootleg :).


And it's a perfectly valid and wonderful choice.

So does this thing exist? Because it's the first I've heard of it. Or is it one of those things that collectors keep for themselves "until the time is right"?

V.



I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Apr 07, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bigV wrote:

ok.computer wrote:

bigV wrote:

http://www.queenconcerts.com/live/[SNIP]



You gotta just fuckin' LOVE that site...what a labour of love...



Especially considering what happened to Mr. Scully's previous site...

V.


What happened?

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18629 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Apr 07, 15:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hayek Eva wrote:

Hi,
I have found this in my "Concertogtephy":

Thu 3rd Apr 1975 - Canada, Calgary

1. Procession, 2. Now I'm Here, 3. Ogre Battle, 4. Father To Son, 5. White Queen, 6. Flick Of The Wrist, 7. In The Lap Of The Gods, 8. Killer Queen, 9. The March Of The Black Queen, 10. Bring Back That Leroy Brown, 11. Son And Daughter, 12. Guitar Solo, 13. Keep Yourself Alive, 14. Drum Solo, 15. Seven Seas Of Rhye, 16. Stone Cold Crazy, 17. Liar, 18. In The Lap Of The Gods...revisited, Encore: 19. Jailhouse Rock, 20. Be Bop A Lula, Encore: 21. Hey Big Spender, 22. Modern Times Rock `n` Roll, 23. Jailhouse Rock, 24. God Save The Queen


Where did you find this?

Did you attend this show?

I'm inclined to believe it's correct, simply because it's different than what Greg Brooks wrote (i.e. made up) in his book.

bigV wrote:

So does this thing exist? Because it's the first I've heard of it. Or is it one of those things that collectors keep for themselves "until the time is right"?


This is the first I've ever heard of it. Don't hold your breath. 99 times out of 100 when a new concert is mentioned, nothing ever comes of it.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca