Both issues share more similarities than we thought:
- Both involve a prick who is desperately eager to go "IN" to satisfy his own personal needs.
- At first it seems like the cool thing to do.
- There's an initial wave of optimism blinding us from the awful consecuences.
- Once we're "IN", there are some feelings of fear and regret.
- There's a lot of constant struggle to achieve our goals.
- We start realizing that this is not going to end up well.
- We decide it's time to pull out, but it's too late because the damage has been done already.
- For the next decades we'll have to carry on with the burden of our own actions.
[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]