Miss Multiples aka colfarrell1 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miss Multiples aka colfarrell1
Bohemian: 411 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Tragic Life of Freddie Mercury

by David J. Stewart

The Spirit of Sodomy

"The end-times spirit of Sodom was also evident in the events surrounding THE DEATH OF FREDDIE MERCURY (real name Frederick Bulsara), lead singer for the rock group Queen. Mercury was bi-sexual, and the group flaunted immorality and rebellion against biblical laws. Many of Queen's hard-rocking songs perennially remain popular rock anthems in sports stadiums and other forums. These include "We Will Rock You," "We Are Champions," and "Another One Bites the Dust." Their song "We Are the Champions" is an unofficial anthem of the homosexual liberation movement. Many of their songs are filthy and vile. Freddie Mercury said, "We want to shock and be outrageous" (Circus, April 1974). He whipped "concert audiences into a frenzy with erotic body contortions. Their tours have featured snake charmers, strippers, transvestites, and a naked lady (Larson's Book of Rock, p. 179). Drummer Roger Taylor said, "I'd love to own a whorehouse." The group staged an all-female nude bicycle race in 1978. Freddie Mercury died in November 1991 of AIDS. Five months later, 72,000 fans of this lascivious rock musician gathered for a memorial at Wembly Stadium. It was called the "Concert for Life" and featured Elton John, David Bowie, Annie Lennox, Axl Rose and other immoral, anti-Christ rock stars. It was estimated that ONE BILLION people viewed the event on television worldwide!" -David W. Cloud

"But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and for ever. Amen" -Jude 20-25.

Freddie Mercury (real name -- Frederick Farookh Bulsara), lead singer of the legendary rock band Queen, died of AIDS at only 45 years of age on November 24th, 1991. How tragic! It was alleged that Freddie Mercury had homosexual lovers all around the world. One simply go no further than a simple web search to discover that Mercury was openly bisexual. It is not surprising that Mr. Bulsara died because of AIDS. Queen's music is idolized today by the homosexual community, with such hits as "Lover Boy."

False Religion

Even more tragic is the fact that Freddie Mercury was a follower of false religion called Zoroastrianism and not the Lord Jesus Christ. The following is an account of Freddie Mercury's funeral...

"Just like Mercury himself, the occasion [of his funeral], which the singer had spent weeks planning in meticulous detail, was a bewildering mixture of flamboyance and secrecy, witnessing the collision of two very different worlds--the modern world of rock music and the ancient world of the Zoroastrian religion, in which Mercury had been brought up.

Zoroastrianism is one of the world's oldest and most exclusive religions. Founded by the prophet Zoroaster (or Zarathustra) in 600 B.C., it has only 120,000 members worldwide and just 6,000 in Britain. Its followers see life as a battle between two spirits, Spenta Mainyu, the "Bounteous Spirit," and Angra Mainyu, the "Destructive Spirit." Whichever one a Zoroastrian lives his life by determines where he or she goes to after death. The final resting place is the Zoroastrian equivalent to the Christian heaven or hell.

As Mercury's oak coffin was carried into the chapel, covererd in a satin sheet and topped with a single red rose, Zoroastrian priests, dressed in white muslin robes and

I love you,Beata!
QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 18:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree....This makes me sick as well!!! This person deserves to go to hell and he will!!

"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 18:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm right with ya Anna!! :D

"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
LozlanTheMage user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 203 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 18:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah, evangelical Christians; how they amuse and torment me. The message hear is quaint and blatant and idiotic: love God, or he will cast you into perdition. Really, such a wonderous and compassionate means of collecting followers. I wasn't aware our supposed lord and saviour was a common schoolyard bully--I wonder, will Christ keep me from damnation if I fork over my lunch money?

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 18:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

first off the author needs to get his facts straight and quit changing them...it's Freddie was bi,then openly bisexual then homosexual...Freddie was never Gay..Gay men do not love women besides there mothers..Freddie & Mary had a longterm relationship that continued past the time they said they brokeup..kinda funny how that article never mentioned the female lovers of Freddie..Freddie loved sex and didn't give a damn where it came from..he just wanted it!!

I love you,Beata!

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 18:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie quoted once .."I have never loved my male lovers the way I love Mary"

I love you,Beata!
louvox user not visiting Queenzone.com
Make mine a double
louvox
Bohemian: 385 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 18:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How do any of you know he is wrong? You may not agree with him, but you have no proof he or any Christian believer is wrong. It's understandable to stand up for someone or something that you cared about, but in the end none of us really knows for sure what lies after death.

Louis

A soul for sale or rent

www.tightroperocks.com

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

louvox wrote:

How do any of you know he is wrong? You may not agree with him, but you have no proof he or any Christian believer is wrong. It's understandable to stand up for someone or something that you cared about, but in the end none of us really knows for sure what lies after death.

right but the writer should have never said Freddie went to hell because he didn't believe in god..none of us know right...but he's certainly not the expert! writing an article like this...just digusts me!!

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It was called the "Concert for Life" and featured Elton John, David Bowie, Annie Lennox, Axl Rose and other immoral, anti-Christ rock stars...................Didn't David Bowie get down on his knees and recite the Lord's prayer at the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert?...I think he did..a anti christ person would not have done that

I love you,Beata!
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LozlanTheMage wrote:

Ah, evangelical Christians; how they amuse and torment me. The message hear is quaint and blatant and idiotic: love God, or he will cast you into perdition. Really, such a wonderous and compassionate means of collecting followers. I wasn't aware our supposed lord and saviour was a common schoolyard bully--I wonder, will Christ keep me from damnation if I fork over my lunch money?

This is perfect.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

olly1988 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 159 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This person is a twat! Its people like this that scared me away from religion. need hanging!

Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jeez, how hard did you have to search in order to find something to be offended by? How many times have you re-read it to make sure you're properly sickened by the appropriate sections?

jazzy mercurois user not visiting Queenzone.com
Holy shred!
jazzy mercurois
Royalty: 1716 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 21:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ewwww this makes me sick

FREDDIE WAS NOT BI

HE WAS GAY
GAY

GAY
GAYGAY

GAY

SO GAY

And that is so fucking cool

It makes me happy to know that he's in hell, 'cause that's where I'm going. At least I'm gonna meet him

xDDDDD

CONLACANTINACONLACANTORACONLATELEVISIONGASTADORA
queen4eva224 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 21:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

magicalfreddiemercury wrote:

LozlanTheMage wrote:

This is perfect.

it truly is. i mean, i thought god was supposed to be a loving one(if he exists, anyway)and forgive us for our sins(even though i don't think these are sins). not send us to hell for something we aren't 100% sure about! if anything, this guy would go to hell for telling people they would go to hell if they didn't believe what he believed. so ignorant...at the moment, religion just seems like a bunch of crap to me. it's just a bunch of stuff people made up to look forward to after death.

so go ahead, send me to hell for being open-minded! send me to hell for believing what i want to believe! send me to hell for daring to speak differently of the holy churches all around the world! GO AHEAD I SAY.

peace.

rockyracoon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 173 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 22:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I consider myself a devout Christian, but this author, David Stewart, is the kind of person who gives Christians a bad name and reputation. Here he is, trashing another human being, while using God as a weapon. He's pathetic and contemptible.

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 23:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wanna bone and rape the guy who wrote the article... XD
So pathetic that it's funny. ;)

"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 07, 23:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This thread is kind of like going to a KKK website and being outraged that there is racist material on there.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Hayek Eva user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hayek Eva
Bohemian: 137 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 07, 02:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who is this hypocrite schmo, who wrote this article????

Elizabeth Knightson user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 351 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 07, 03:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, just as well. I don't think I'm good for heaven. So if I go to hell and Freddie's there, that would be heavenly enough.

What's the matter with that guy? If he believes in God, Hell and Heaven, good for him but does he think he's gonna scare non-believers by threatening them with things they don't believe him? The love-him-or-you'll-die ad is to be revised.
People like him turn a natural thing (for human) like the love of a divinity, into nonsense.

Little Delilah
Madman007 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts

Posted: 06 Apr 07, 04:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What that idiot fails to acknowledge is all the amazing things Freddie did besides the sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll. Freddie gave LOTS of his money to charity... anonymously too (unlike that dick Bono... but that's another thread right there). He made millions, and possibly even billions, of people around the world not only happy, but he brought them together. Jews, Catholics, Americans, Brits, Canadians, etc. could all forget about color, creed, or religious beliefs while Freddie was on stage entertaining and just enjoy the music. For that brief moment in time they were all just Queen fans, not enemies, not foreigners... but just Queen fans. If all those factors can't get you into heaven... I don't know what will.

"The bigger the better... in everything" - Freddie