Forums > Queen - General Discussion > we are the champions

forum rss feed
Author

dont try suicide user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 131 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 07, 08:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

this song is the greatest joke in history!
think about it people. cast your minds.

1977, freddie mercury walking into the studio with a brand new song called "we are the champions". how can you not laugh at that?

obviously this song is not serious. freddie had some nerve to release a song like this. basicly he was saying that queen is the greatest band in the world and that nobody could top them. how funny is that?

what balls. what a genious idea. nobody will ever be able to reproduce a song such as this. no band will ever touch upon this topic because freddie did it first.it's one of the most orginal ideas ever.

for those of you diehard queen fans, please just let the idea sink in before you start ripping on me with how stupid i am. you know im right.

ok.computer user not visiting Queenzone.com
ok.computer
Bohemian: 600 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 07, 12:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

dont try suicide wrote:

this song is the greatest joke in history!
think about it people. cast your minds.

1977, freddie mercury walking into the studio with a brand new song called "we are the champions". how can you not laugh at that?

obviously this song is not serious. freddie had some nerve to release a song like this. basicly he was saying that queen is the greatest band in the world and that nobody could top them. how funny is that?

what balls. what a genious idea. nobody will ever be able to reproduce a song such as this. no band will ever touch upon this topic because freddie did it first.it's one of the most orginal ideas ever.

for those of you diehard queen fans, please just let the idea sink in before you start ripping on me with how stupid i am. you know im right.

Increasingly, and I am not "ripping on you", I do believe that you need to get out more....

"Just tryin' to have a little fun, folks..."