Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > no montreal (we will rock you) dvd i go for rio instead.

forum rss feed
Author

breakthru1989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
breakthru1989
Bohemian: 340 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 07, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hello you all.
no dvd release of montreal 1981 (we will rock you) it is already on dvd .
they should release rock in rio 1985 instead
or what i want hammersmith odeon 1979.
that’s never been released before.





hello all you rock ’n’ rollers

it’s enourrrrrmous out here

it’s frightning i tell you

soooooooo beautiful.

queen live at KNEBWORTH PARK MAGIC ’86
goinback user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 997 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Apr 07, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You might want to put this in one of the other threads about the Montreal DVD.


"I have no time for Time magazine. Or Rolling Stone." Jethro Tull
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 07, 06:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Screw Rio. It's not even that good. It's just a lesser version of an 80's set list.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
bigV user not visiting Queenzone.com
bigV
Royalty: 1646 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 07, 06:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

Screw Rio. It's not even that good. It's just a lesser version of an 80's set list.


The snappy drums really ruin it for me. Between Rio and Montreal I prefer Montreal.

V.



I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Gordie Howe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 368 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 07, 11:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I prefer montreal over rio because montreal is before Roger went electric-drum crazy and used his electrics in every fucking song.

Before, it was just 4 or 5 songs. But in 85, it was a lot more than 4 or 5. And the set list was better in 81.


Well here's my counter-offer... do I have to kill you? What if I were just to kick the ever loving shit out of you?
radio_what's_new user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 07, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

breakthru1989 wrote:

hello you all.
no dvd release of montreal 1981 (we will rock you) it is already on dvd .
they should release rock in rio 1985 instead
or what i want hammersmith odeon 1979.
that’s never been released before.


Boeiend! en leer Engels

Matías user not visiting Queenzone.com
Matías
Champion: 74 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Apr 07, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

QUEEN in Argentina!! That's a real show!!




KevoM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 292 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Apr 07, 07:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ArgentinianQueener wrote:

QUEEN in Argentina!! That's a real show!!


Shame about the obscure camera angles, elongated picture, annoying commentary and titles throughout, not to mention the tacky use of the startburst filter!


Mr. Scully user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Apr 07, 15:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KevoM wrote:

ArgentinianQueener wrote:

QUEEN in Argentina!! That's a real show!!


Shame about the obscure camera angles, elongated picture, annoying commentary and titles throughout, not to mention the tacky use of the startburst filter!


We (whose English is far from good) call that "overall shitty quality".

No South America, please...

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Apr 07, 07:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

radio_what's_new wrote:

breakthru1989 wrote:

hello you all.
no dvd release of montreal 1981 (we will rock you) it is already on dvd .
they should release rock in rio 1985 instead
or what i want hammersmith odeon 1979.
that’s never been released before.


Boeiend! en leer Engels


Helemaal mee eens. En jij bent 33, Breakthru? Je schrijft als een 12-jarige, en da's behoorlijk zielig!


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Dacoviac user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 21 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 07, 07:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop it with the fucking dutch!


Not boom da da... boom da daaa!
[ Wybren™ ] user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 May 07, 08:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dacoviac wrote:

Stop it with the fucking dutch!

Wat weer een taal...


[ Ahoy' Rotterdam, April 26th ]|[ Rhein Energie Stadion Köln, Juli 6th ]|[ Gelredome Arnhem, July 10th ]