Forums > Personal > Sheryl Crow's panties

forum rss feed
Author

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 01:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My goodness, they must be in awful shape. She wants everyone to use just one square of toilet paper

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article1695705.ece

Ms. Smelly Ass goes on to suggest that napkins are terribly wasteful as well. Apparently she wants us to use our sleeves?

I think the laundry industry has put her up to this.

Incidently, the bunny here recommends using plenty of toilet paper as well as a disposable glove for a totally worry-free wipe. Thank you. And your underpants thank you.

PS - I'm thinking of starting a petition to get Sheryl Crow to wipe better. Maybe she'll come to her senses after coming to everyone's around her.

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 01:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My starting bid is $50,000.

I use my sleeve all the time. Or...don't get food on my the outside of mouth, really. That seems like a good solution too!


...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 02:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's funny how just hearing the words "global" and "warming" together can make people so paranoid. If you ask any person off the street if global warming is bad, they will say "yes" without hesitation. But when you ask them why, they can very rarely give you a good explanation. I'm not saying there is no good explanation, but I am saying that the level of ignorance around the subject is ASTOUNDING.

Apparently global warming can abate hurricanes, and can be conducive to agriculture. You know, less poor people drowning, and more poor people eating is always good in my book.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 02:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lost bunny wrote:


Ms. Smelly Ass goes on to suggest that napkins are terribly wasteful as well. Apparently she wants us to use our sleeves?


What's a napkin?
I always use my sleeve :P
It annoys my mother :P


Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 08:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lost bunny wrote:

My goodness, they must be in awful shape. She wants everyone to use just one square of toilet paper

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article1695705.ece

Ms. Smelly Ass goes on to suggest that napkins are terribly wasteful as well. Apparently she wants us to use our sleeves?

I think the laundry industry has put her up to this.

Incidently, the bunny here recommends using plenty of toilet paper as well as a disposable glove for a totally worry-free wipe. Thank you. And your underpants thank you.

PS - I'm thinking of starting a petition to get Sheryl Crow to wipe better. Maybe she'll come to her senses after coming to everyone's around her.


YAY the Bunny is back![strokes the bunnies ears]
i like to think that she doesnt wear panties whatsoever and im not sure about her coming to her senses as long as she comes clean and then comes again..hehe..


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ONE square? Shhhyeah, right. Sheryl Crow would hate me. The Charmin rolls freely in my house.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18618 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color=666600>Music Man wrote:

It's funny how just hearing the words "global" and "warming" together can make people so paranoid. If you ask any person off the street if global warming is bad, they will say "yes" without hesitation. But when you ask them why, they can very rarely give you a good explanation. I'm not saying there is no good explanation, but I am saying that the level of ignorance around the subject is ASTOUNDING.

Apparently global warming can abate hurricanes, and can be conducive to agriculture. You know, less poor people drowning, and more poor people eating is always good in my book.


I hope you're telling people this stuff in the wider world, because you're falling on deaf ears here.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 12:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

what if you have bad allergies?

what if someone has some bathroom problems?

does this apply to pads too?

!!!


its impossible to use just one....unless you want a crusty arse, then be my guest. i think its an unrealistic thing to fight for. she nuts! sure, save paper, or find something thats not paper and start using that or something, but wow......yeah, sleeves will have to do for ms. crow i guess!


i hope she washes her hands >.<


why pay the visit when the visit is free?



"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 14:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparrow wrote:

what if you have bad allergies?

what if someone has some bathroom problems?

does this apply to pads too?

!!!


its impossible to use just one....unless you want a crusty arse, then be my guest. i think its an unrealistic thing to fight for. she nuts! sure, save paper, or find something thats not paper and start using that or something, but wow......yeah, sleeves will have to do for ms. crow i guess!


i hope she washes her hands >.<


as the old chinese proverb goes:
confusus say,man who go to bed with itchy arse wakes up with smelly finger


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

joxerthemightypirate wrote:

Sparrow wrote:

what if you have bad allergies?

what if someone has some bathroom problems?

does this apply to pads too?

!!!


its impossible to use just one....unless you want a crusty arse, then be my guest. i think its an unrealistic thing to fight for. she nuts! sure, save paper, or find something thats not paper and start using that or something, but wow......yeah, sleeves will have to do for ms. crow i guess!


i hope she washes her hands >.<


as the old chinese proverb goes:
confusus say,man who go to bed with itchy arse wakes up with smelly finger




lmfao XD


why pay the visit when the visit is free?



"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I reckon Sheryl goes commando, actually.

Make of that what you will...

Boy Thomas Raker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 969 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 15:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think most men would agree with this proposal, presuming of course the square is 36" x 24" and 2" inches thick.


You know, good times are now.
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Apr 07, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

In.

Oh wait, out.

Oops, sorry. Can I bum a square?

Deacon Fan user not visiting Queenzone.com
on vacation
Deacon Fan
Royalty: 1757 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Apr 07, 21:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

In.

Oh wait, out.

Oops, sorry. Can I bum a square?


You're a prairie-dogger!