Forums > Personal > Queen Dreams

forum rss feed
Author

MeganEnright user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 53 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 16:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was just thinking ...
Some of the more obsessed Queen Fans on here MUST have had Queen-related dreams. Would anybody like to share? I just thought it might be interesting/fun!

... and let's try to keep it clean folks! lol ... for the most part at least! lol.

QueenTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3881 posts

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

well I've had a couple of roger dreams-but they're always strange and never seem to have a plot to them. I dont know-not great ones-mixed dreams. H ewas in some of them though.

"May you all have champagne for breakfast." (: http://theroyalqueenspad.queenzone.com/
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 16:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have a Queen dream every night, but I can't remember them all. I'm starting to have David Bowie dreams =S
The only one I remember was that Queen was staying at my neighbour's house and my brothers went over to visit them. And I stayed at home. xD And then Freddie came over and tried to talk to me and I was busy or something. I don't know. I wrote something about "Having to groom my teddy bear." O_o And then I finally went over and they left me a note on the garage door saying they'd left xD

Oh yeah! And another where I was helping Queen make a movie and I had to stay in a dressing room with Roger and make sure he got ready on time. I was sitting on a sofa and Roger just kept looking in the mirror and saying, "I'm hot." And he'd turn to me and say, "Do you think I'm hot?" I just kept telling him to hurry his ass up because production was starting, or I'd get fired. I don't remember how it ended. :P

Back whenever
Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 25 Apr 07, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I remember having a dream about going to a Queen concert in the 70's. But it was all so real, like I was really there, like I could really hear Freddie singing.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

Saif user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1109 posts

Posted: 26 Apr 07, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah I think I had a dream like the one Account Deleted described. I think they were singing "Keep Yourself Alive" in my dream because I fell asleep while listening to that song. hehe

"only way to really know what the hell we are doing on this earth is through sacred plants and mushrooms." - Treasure Moment
Poo, again

Posted: 26 Apr 07, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haha, great. I can't really remember, but I have a feeling the song Freddie sang was White Queen.

I never thought a dream could be so detailed and real.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 26 Apr 07, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away I had a dream where I woke up at my house and traveled outside to my drive way. Who did I find? None other than Freddie Mercury. Apparently my parents had found out where Freddie Mercury was and had him come to visit me. For an entire day I spent it with Freddie Mercury. The unfortunate thing is that he turned out to be a complete degenerate to which he had the massive ego he displayed on stage. It was a very upsetting dream, due to the fact that he was a snot headed prick the entire time.

Another interesting dream of mine is one where I walked into a recording studio and found Motley Crue jamming away. In the back corner I found Brian May fiddling with his guitar and in the center of the room I found Roger Taylor tapping his foot to the beat of Tommy Lee on drums. Eventually, after have admired their unique and dilegent recording habits, I walked up to Tommy Lee and commented "so, you're actually working with Queen? That's fantastic!" Tommy Lee replies "no, they're working for us."

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
MeganEnright user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 53 posts

Posted: 26 Apr 07, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^ I had a dream very similar to that. I was at a dance competition (which is a really random place to dream about) and Freddie was there. Naturally, I ran up to him and told him what a big fan I was. The whole time he was waving at the pretty girls in the corner and not really listening to what I was saying. I was soooooooo happy just to see him but he just being amazingly arrogant. Then I tried explaining what Queen and their music meant to me and the impact they had on my life. It was a very touching moment. And what did Freddie do? He LAUGHED at me. He downright laughed his head off. At that point I got upset I left. As you said, Peddie, It was very disturbing ... seeing one of the coolest people act like a total jerk. I found it slightly amusing the next day though!

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts

Posted: 26 Apr 07, 16:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mine normally just involve Abi Titmuss and lucy pinder and a tub of chocolate mousse

isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Poo, again

Posted: 26 Apr 07, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I once had a dream about Led Zeppelin jamming in my room.

Jonesy let me play his mandolin, though a string was fucked up.

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 2803 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 16, 08:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I couldn't find the last proper QUEEN - DREAM thread since the SEARCH function won't work while browsing on my phone:

I just had a dream that "QUEEN" reunited for a television broadcast. I was fiddling away in the garage on an instrument and THEY came on to a stunned audience (*I think it was a film awards show) Brian, Roger and JOHN played a new instrumental. Brian wasn't playing his special. it was a black guitar that looked like something bo Diddley would've played. And Brian was doing a lot of tapping.

the new song was very mellow and an instrumental; That soon segued into a rendition of "THE BALLAD OF DOROTHY PARKER" which got me and the audience excited.

I remember plunking along on the bass and being childishly happy that my "heroes" were on tv paying tribute to a fallen hero. As they were going on I turned around and watched my brother attempt to pull his car out of the driveway - but instead, the concrete cracked like ice and turned into slush.

Everything gave way and I woke up.

Long story short: QUEEN reunited in my dream; and I was happy even in spite of the other stuff happening.

"Come tonight! Come to the Overbite! Come See Freddie rock Toniiiiight!"
The Kurgan user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Kurgan
Royalty: 1594 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 16, 08:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dreamt I saw them on every date of the Crazy Tour Of London.
When I woke up I remembered it was true.

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 2803 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 16, 13:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Kurgan wrote:

I dreamt I saw them on every date of the Crazy Tour Of London.
When I woke up I remembered it was true.

now I'm not one to brag? ;-)

lucky you. Sounds incredible

"Come tonight! Come to the Overbite! Come See Freddie rock Toniiiiight!"
Barry Durex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Barry Durex
Royalty: 1480 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 16, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bragging is mandatory if you witnessed such events :D

BETA215 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mom BETA will take care of you
BETA215
Deity: 2466 posts

Posted: 07 Sep 16, 22:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At least I'm young :-/

Remember my collection of demos and outtakes: http://goo.gl/uQARhn

PM me if you want any [leaked] multitrack.

https://i.imgur.com/Ihr4WMD.png
The Kurgan user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Kurgan
Royalty: 1594 posts

BETA215 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mom BETA will take care of you
BETA215
Deity: 2466 posts

Posted: 08 Sep 16, 12:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At least I'm the best way of life that I will ever make of myself, constantly. ;_;

....for now.

Remember my collection of demos and outtakes: http://goo.gl/uQARhn

PM me if you want any [leaked] multitrack.

https://i.imgur.com/Ihr4WMD.png