forum rss feed
Author

Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Apr 07, 05:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The top three English classes are going to a museum about the Holocaust in Sydney (EIGHT HOURS IN A BUS WITH 55...ish 12 AND 13 YEAR OLDS!! damn this is gonna suck)
But anyways, they're taking us down to look at it and such and my twin older brothers and all of year twelve (I only asked to people who don't lie after I asked my brothers) said that it's gonna scare the shit out of me, what do you guys think about it?

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 27 Apr 07, 07:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066>Deakys Bitch<h6>Yum? wrote:

The top three English classes are going to a museum about the Holocaust in Sydney (EIGHT HOURS IN A BUS WITH 55...ish 12 AND 13 YEAR OLDS!! damn this is gonna suck)
But anyways, they're taking us down to look at it and such and my twin older brothers and all of year twelve (I only asked to people who don't lie after I asked my brothers) said that it's gonna scare the shit out of me, what do you guys think about it?

An Australian museum about the Holocaust?

Something tells me that Mel Gibson and his dad have never visited the place.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 27 Apr 07, 07:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

<font color=#CC0066>Deakys Bitch<h6>Yum? wrote:

An Australian museum about the Holocaust?

Something tells me that Mel Gibson and his dad have never visited the place.

Have Mel Gibson and family ever visited a place that did not involve religious extremism, excessive booze or both?

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Sweetie user not visiting Queenzone.com
shitbrick
Sweetie
Deity: 2835 posts

Posted: 27 Apr 07, 21:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Educational?
damn

Evil will always triumph 'cause good is dumb.