Forums > Personal > What is the loudest concert on record?

forum rss feed
Author

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Apr 07, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know it used to be a Who concert at Charlton Athletic Football Ground in 1976, but others have since surpassed that.

Also, I'm curious to know what the loudest Queen concert on record was.

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Apr 07, 15:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That is a wonderful question! I'm afraid I can't help you, but from my common knowledge I think the loudest "band" is Pantera, however I could be wrong.


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Apr 07, 15:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nathan wrote:

I know it used to be a Who concert in London in either 1975 or 1976, but others have since surpassed that.

Also, I'm curious to know what the loudest Queen concert on record was.

the who one,if i remember rightly was at charlton athletics ground,the valley,in 1976.
there was a rumour re queen playing in the sahara and it being heard 20 miles away but Brian dismissed this as false so i would imagine that it may well be a south american gig,but thats just a guess.
edit
you sneak,you changed your original post LOL!


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Apr 07, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

joxerthehippypirate wrote:

Nathan wrote:

I know it used to be a Who concert in London in either 1975 or 1976, but others have since surpassed that.

Also, I'm curious to know what the loudest Queen concert on record was.

the who one,if i remember rightly was at charlton athletics ground,the valley,in 1976.
there was a rumour re queen playing in the sahara and it being heard 20 miles away but Brian dismissed this as false so i would imagine that it may well be a south american gig,but thats just a guess.
edit
you sneak,you changed your original post LOL!


Hey, I remembered! :p

JoxerTheDeityPirate user not visiting Queenzone.com
JoxerTheDeityPirate
Deity: 6272 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Apr 07, 15:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nathan wrote:

joxerthehippypirate wrote:

Nathan wrote:

I know it used to be a Who concert in London in either 1975 or 1976, but others have since surpassed that.

Also, I'm curious to know what the loudest Queen concert on record was.

the who one,if i remember rightly was at charlton athletics ground,the valley,in 1976.
there was a rumour re queen playing in the sahara and it being heard 20 miles away but Brian dismissed this as false so i would imagine that it may well be a south american gig,but thats just a guess.
edit
you sneak,you changed your original post LOL!


Hey, I remembered! :p


i hereby give you a mental slap!

[slap]


isnt innuendo an italian suppository?

im gonna ride the wild wind!

its_a_hard_life wrote:you nutcase you rule!

joxer replies: but in a nice way :-]

user name user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Apr 07, 16:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I always thought the loudest band was Man-O-War.

And speaking of Pantera, too bad for Dime. Really sucks.


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Nathan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2305 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Apr 07, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've heard rumours that the Swans' early concerts were so loud that some fans vomited and police were called in. I don't know how true that is though.

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Apr 07, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Spinal Tap.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]



[/QUOTE]







Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Apr 07, 19:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Account Deleted wrote:

Spinal Tap.


thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Apr 07, 08:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Disaster Area; a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Thanks to Douglas Adams for straightening this out for us.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Apr 07, 09:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Didn't some one play at the 'explosive' concert in 1883? The one at Krakatoa?

LARF!

No idea. I still maintain The Who. I just make up my own stories.


...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Apr 07, 12:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson"> ThomasQuinn wrote:

Disaster Area; a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Thanks to Douglas Adams for straightening this out for us.

their classic hit "only the end of the world again" - a gem


go deo na h√Čireann
7 seas of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1817 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Apr 07, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=pink>Account Deleted wrote:

Spinal Tap.

I love you


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoo21lvza8

^greatest video ever made



"If I get the answer wrong, you can kick me in the nuts" -Sean



I am the most obsessed Queen fan.