Forums > Queen - General Discussion > The Freddie Threaddie :D

forum rss feed
Author

Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 May 07, 22:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I decided since there are John and Roger threads, there should be a Freddie thread, too! :D He WAS the best one, after all! :D

http://www.queenoz.com/images/Freddie/G1/pages/00261.htm
^He is just gorgeous! :D

http://www.queenoz.com/images/Freddie/G1/pages/00282.htm
^So beautiful! :D

Y'know, it's been a year since I really "got into" Queen. A year ago when I saw pictures of Freddie, I thought he was a "buck-toothed, hairy, gorilla." Funny how things have changed... :P

I love FREDDIE! :D


Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 May 07, 23:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^Truthfully, as much as I hate to say it, Freddie wasn't really good-looking...Not to me, anyway. It's not his looks that attracts ME, it's his whole charismatic, flamboyant self. I don't know, but SOMETHING about him makes him sexy...Kind of like Ringo Starr... :P

Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 May 07, 23:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange>Mango! wrote:

^ Well, I think he's SEXAY! YEAH FREDDIE!
I owe you a picture, don't I, Kaylee, dear?
Haha! Buck-toothed hairy gorilla. That is one of the funniest things ever.


Why thank you, thank you... *takes bow*
YES you DO owe me a picture, Michelle, dear! :P

Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 May 07, 23:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=orange>Mango! wrote:

^ Yeah, I agree with that. But he was sexy anyhow. I love Freddie Mercury! You know what I noticed about him that is extremely good-looking? You are going to think I am weird, but I am going to make a list.
1) His hair ('77-'80)
2) His eyes (in some pictures)
3) His neck
4) His ears
5) His arms in the later years


I think his best features are:
1)His deep, chocolaty brown, beautifully shaped eyes... :P
2)His thick, fabulous, jet-black hair...
3)His full lips. I LOVE his lips... ;P
4)His overbite. :P

I don't know about his neck or ears or arms.... :P

Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 May 07, 23:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think I like his eyes and lips the best... *sigh*

That site was real neat-o! :)

Hey, is tonight the night you are staying up with Kim?

Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 May 07, 23:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^*tries to stifle laugh but snorts loudly :P* Oh.... :P

Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 May 07, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^I feel high....On life! I loooooove Freddie! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 May 07, 23:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll read it.... it was good! :)

I rather fancy Hyde Park....He's in a white unitard and well....imagine white spandex under all the lights... :P

I have a picture of him at Hyde Park that a friend gave me...He was turned to the side and...well...um...let's just say something was 'protruding'... :P

Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 May 07, 23:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*looks at profile and giggles* protrude... :P
umm...I'm sorry, afraid not. It's taped to my wall in my bedroom... :P

EDIT: The background of the picture was black, so my mom made me mark out the protruding thing with a pen. You can still see it if you turn my desk lamp on, though. :P

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 May 07, 23:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Am I the only guy in this thread? Does this make me gay?


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
lillian user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 322 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 07, 02:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yes i agree more freddie

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 07, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie Mercury, truly one of music's greatest composers and performers. Of course it's impossible to compare him to Bach or Beethoven, but like everybody else on this thread seems to be saying, he puts so much emotion into his music.


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
Gratzi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 594 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 07, 11:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Freddie Mercury, truly one of music's greatest composers and performers. Of course it's impossible to compare him to Bach or Beethoven, but like everybody else on this thread seems to be saying, he puts so much emotion into his music.


You can't compare them because simply because classical music cannot be compared to rock music. However, I have always considered, not only Freddie, but Queen in general - the Mozart of rock music.


'Known for the hugeness of my gong' - Roger
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 07, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I want Freddie's clothes.
They are so fucking sexy.


Back whenever
Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 07, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

^I have pictures of him in that...Yum :P

http://www.jasoncoleman.info/blog/12-1.16.77-Freddie-400x300.jpg

hoo-rah. :D

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 07, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gratzi wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Freddie Mercury, truly one of music's greatest composers and performers. Of course it's impossible to compare him to Bach or Beethoven, but like everybody else on this thread seems to be saying, he puts so much emotion into his music.


You can't compare them because simply because classical music cannot be compared to rock music. However, I have always considered, not only Freddie, but Queen in general - the Mozart of rock music.


You think I didn't know that?


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 07, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Double post


"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 07, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Gratzi wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Freddie Mercury, truly one of music's greatest composers and performers. Of course it's impossible to compare him to Bach or Beethoven, but like everybody else on this thread seems to be saying, he puts so much emotion into his music.


You can't compare them because simply because classical music cannot be compared to rock music. However, I have always considered, not only Freddie, but Queen in general - the Mozart of rock music.


You think I didn't know that?


Now, Now... no reason for hatefulness... This is a loooove thread! :)

Gratzi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 594 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 07, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#ff1493>Leroy<h6>peace. wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Gratzi wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Freddie Mercury, truly one of music's greatest composers and performers. Of course it's impossible to compare him to Bach or Beethoven, but like everybody else on this thread seems to be saying, he puts so much emotion into his music.


You can't compare them because simply because classical music cannot be compared to rock music. However, I have always considered, not only Freddie, but Queen in general - the Mozart of rock music.


You think I didn't know that?


Now, Now... no reason for hatefulness... This is a loooove thread! :)


very well then. I'm in! :D And no hard feelings, Ramirez! :D


'Known for the hugeness of my gong' - Roger
Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 May 07, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gratzi wrote:

<font color=#ff1493>Leroy<h6>peace. wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Gratzi wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

Freddie Mercury, truly one of music's greatest composers and performers. Of course it's impossible to compare him to Bach or Beethoven, but like everybody else on this thread seems to be saying, he puts so much emotion into his music.


You can't compare them because simply because classical music cannot be compared to rock music. However, I have always considered, not only Freddie, but Queen in general - the Mozart of rock music.


You think I didn't know that?


Now, Now... no reason for hatefulness... This is a loooove thread! :)


very well then. I'm in! :D And no hard feelings, Ramirez! :D


Hoo-rah. *hugs* :)