Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Does anyone have all the queen songs??

forum rss feed
Author

handley125 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 May 07, 09:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anyone have all the queen songs (or close to) that could zip them and make them accesable?? using lime wire trying to download all the songs is unbelievably difficult, and i want to get as many of the songs i can.. Thanx

Cwazy little thing user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 483 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 09:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh dear. Very sad.

Adventure Seeker on an empty street...

www.myspace.com/ampfirerock
queentel user not visiting Queenzone.com
I dont like Queen + PR

Bohemian: 266 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 10:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why dont you buy them?

Thefairytellersmasterstroke
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 11:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anybody know what time Brian leaves his house in the morning? A couple of us could distract him while the other one steals his wallet.

violonbleu user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 493 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 13:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

handley125 wrote:

Does anyone have all the queen songs (or close to) that could zip them and make them accesable?? using lime wire trying to download all the songs is unbelievably difficult, and i want to get as many of the songs i can.. Thanx

This is impossible to give you most of all the Queen songs because it is mostly official. So you MUST buy it if you want to have it. Because if you don't buy it, Brian will not be able to eat something tomorrow.

Violonbleu
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 13:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

Does anybody know what time Brian leaves his house in the morning? A couple of us could distract him while the other one steals his wallet.

LOL! :D

We're gonna be riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich. Yay.

thunderbolt 31742 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thunderbolt 31742
Bohemian: 647 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

handley125 wrote:

Wrong website.

Tool.

"Do you think I should keep this mustache? Did you say no? F--- off."
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adolfo and the spiders from Mercury
Royalty: 1054 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 13:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I could give u Bit of a hint, but oh Lord, should I?

:)
Raststätte-Knödel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Eppiekleppie
Raststätte-Knödel
Bohemian: 425 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 14:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

violonbleu wrote:

handley125 wrote:

This is impossible to give you most of all the Queen songs because it is mostly official. So you MUST buy it if you want to have it. Because if you don't buy it, Brian will not be able to eat something tomorrow.

What about poor, old Roger? He would have to sell some of his ferrari's. You just can't do that to an old man. And poor Johnny wouldn't be able to pay the strippers anymore...what pleasures will there still be left for him? :'( You can't take away that..

Kunst-Raststätte
brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i found a website that has them all on and i was pretty disgusted,(i have all of the CD's).

i am not going to tell you the website as it is wrong.

i was looking for Earls court and that happens to be on there amongst the other ILLEGAL stuff.

OPEN YOUR WALLET!!!!!

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 16:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

Fucking pay for them.

I have all the studio albums save "Flash" (and perhaps something I don't know about) - and I paid for them. It's totally possible.

Go to a "used" store, order on-line (fuck, even download on-line - but I think it's "worth it" to have a hard copy with non-MP3 format), order from a book-store (what I did for the majority), Best Buy (at least here) has a GREAT selection.

I am tempted to create an "ALLQueen.zip" file with several hundred copies of myself saying "Fucking pay for your music" copy-and-pasted (and perhaps harmonised and over-dubbed) - but I'm not feeling sufficiently mean enough.

I completely agree about the having a hard copy of all official material. Nothing beats the superior sound quality that MP3 cannot give. But even more than that is that MP3's dont give you the (most of the time) incredible artwork that accompanies the hard copy. Especially so with Freddie's work on the early album covers.

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Raststätte-Knödel user not visiting Queenzone.com
Eppiekleppie
Raststätte-Knödel
Bohemian: 425 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Even though I had downloaded some songs, I still buy albums, because it's a great feeling to have them, there's nothing to it :P

some of the album covers are really nice (A kind of magic for example) so it's just nice having them

Kunst-Raststätte
thunderbolt 31742 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thunderbolt 31742
Bohemian: 647 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

i found a website that has them all on and i was pretty disgusted,(i have all of the CD's).

You mean like a certain "blog" professing to be about an early-'90s Queen album? Yes, I know of that one, they posted several links here at one point. Sad thing is, it's not a high-traffic site, so unless someone were to tip off QP and the RIAA as a show of goodwill from QZ (twiddles thumbs)...

"Do you think I should keep this mustache? Did you say no? F--- off."
brian-harold-may 26643

Posted: 07 May 07, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hey thunder, i sent Brian an email about an 2 hours ago so it shouldn't be long.

steven 35638 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Band ten hut!
steven 35638
Deity: 2132 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

handley125 wrote:

Yes, I do have all of their songs! I'll zip them for you. No problem! So what is your e-mail address and such? I could probably mail you a few CDs worth of Queen if you tell me where you live.

"Fuck today, it's tomorrow." - Freddie Mercury
brian-harold-may 26643

Posted: 07 May 07, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i hope you are kidding?

ok.computer user not visiting Queenzone.com
ok.computer
Bohemian: 600 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 17:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>The Audacity of Charles wrote:

<font color=FF0033 face=symbol>Freddie wrote:

handley125 wrote:

Yes, I do have all of their songs! I'll zip them for you. No problem! So what is your e-mail address and such? I could probably mail you a few CDs worth of Queen if you tell me where you live.

I'll do one better !

I'll send you Freddie's ashes !

I'll go better again! I will send him the ears of the last cunt I caught robbing by uploading/downloading official stuff. And a chain, so they can be worn like a necklace warning others of such stupidity.

Fuckin' pirates...

"Just tryin' to have a little fun, folks..."
brian-harold-may 26643

Posted: 07 May 07, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just recieved an email from Jen( for those who dont know she runs Brians website) stating that my email will be sent to Queen Management.

so hopefuly the so called "BLOG" website should be closed down.

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cant you just buy anything official,and find somewhere to download un official things?,like maybe hmv,and queenzone.hmv for official,and our good friends at queenzone for un official.now can i get back to the snooker,higgins is winning

Megamike The GREAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2264 posts

Posted: 07 May 07, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

handley125 wrote:

Sure.. send me an email with your address and I will send you all their songs in MP3 format as well as all the bootlegs I have plus as a bonus I will even rip you all the dvds I have of them.. all I want in return is $1.00 to cover the shipping for them..

My Brothers and Sisters all hated me 'cause I was an only child...

-Weird Al (Generic Blues)

I gave up on books when 'To Kill A Mockingbird' gave me no useful advice on how to kill a mockingbird.