Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Dreams you've had of queeen

forum rss feed
Author

SomebodyWhoLoves user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 May 07, 11:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dreams are so funny. I had this dream once where the members of Queen were at my University basketball court gym. They were bouncing big balls around. I was there, and watching them on the other side of the court.

brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts

Posted: 14 May 07, 12:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream once when i met brian and he took off his hair. ha ha ha

mr bad guy 5656 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 143 posts

Posted: 14 May 07, 15:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

fucking Freddie extremly hard in the ass, then realizing I wasn't gay, apologizing, leaving the room, taking a taxi, eating a burger in burger king.
never heard of freddie no more, such a pitty.

sorry, this is not funny.
i'm just mentally ill.
help me;

aaaaah, today i had this strange thing. i think i've seen roger in upskirts in a movie cliP. mmm, many le sexy. but stilL...aaaah, shitfuck.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 14 May 07, 16:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I have many dreams of them.

But the BEST dream of all is to meet them personally. Which I've done.

galileo_figaro_magnifico user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 105 posts

Posted: 14 May 07, 16:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

haha i'll tell a few:

1) my friend in i were sitting on top of the eiffel tower waiting for the Queen concert to start. once it did, we ran over to it, got it the front row, held up signs and screamed "SHAVE THE MOUSTACHE!!!"

2) i was some sort of manager or something for them, and their show at this hotel was about to start. we couldnt find Freddie, so Brian told me to go to his room and find him. i knocked o nthe door and said "freddie! hurry! you're gonna be late!" and he poked his head out, looked around, grabbed my arm and we started running down the hallway. suddenly, the boys and i were sitting in the hotel hot tub dressed in formal wear. i had this fancy dress and they were all weraing ties and suits lol

3)Brian and Paul Rodgers (no Roger) were coming to play a show at some arena, and i happened to work there. my job was to take their kids to the designated nursery. so i open up the van where the kids are, and its full of, like, ten five-year-olds. i asked if they were Brian and Paul's, but they were just like "No, Only Brian's." and starting jumping out in a little line.

there's more, but my hand is sore haha

Love is still the answer, take my hand...
Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts

Posted: 14 May 07, 20:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Once I had a dream I was at a Queen concert. I was in the front row and I was dancing stupidly and Freddie quit singing and said, "You quit. You're making a fool of yourself, dear." I kept on dancing, and then Freddie said, "I'm going to have to come off this stage and stop you." So he came and sat by me. Then I woke up. :P

galileo_figaro_magnifico user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 105 posts

Posted: 14 May 07, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#ff1493>Flower Child<h6> wrote:

Once I had a dream I was at a Queen concert. I was in the front row and I was dancing stupidly and Freddie quit singing and said, "You quit. You're making a fool of yourself, dear." I kept on dancing, and then Freddie said, "I'm going to have to come off this stage and stop you." So he came and sat by me. Then I woke up. :P

you have quite the scrum-diddly-umptious piccy of Freddie in your profile!! mm-mmm!

Love is still the answer, take my hand...
NoOneButMe user not visiting Queenzone.com
NoOneButMe
Bohemian: 245 posts

Posted: 14 May 07, 21:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, some years ago I have a very special dream, and I still remember it very as it was just last night.

I was at the stage with the boys, playing with them in a huge concert; I wasn´t at the front with them, but I remember looking at Freddie singing in front of me and by my side was Brian. John and Roger were there also.

I supposed it was the new line for Queen.

Then, I saw them live in San Diego last year, unfortunately without Freddie and John, but still a great show for a royal fan.

Saludos.

Rafael.

Only the good die young !!!
LadySonnet user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts

Posted: 15 May 07, 02:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And eventhough the time did pass

and memories tired lied,

and we will all be turned to dust

your song shall never die!
lyricalassasin77 user not visiting Queenzone.com
lyricalassasin77
Bohemian: 435 posts

Posted: 15 May 07, 08:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think this is a rather good and unique post. Good to see something fresh and something I can very much contribute too. I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in that I've had a dream about Queen. Mine was rather vague but I do remember it being so real like. I had the chance to get to meet Queen at this like low lit ballroom and they was gonna perform but Freddie was very much to himself and seemed really sad. He looked in my dream as he did in 88-89ish with the beard and all and I remember I asked to speak with him in private and he obliged and we just sat and talked and I told him I had come from afar to see him and he smiled and I told him how much I loved him and his music. The funny thing is I must have come from the future cuz I knew about him dying already and of having AIDS. I talked to him about this and he just shrugged and smiled again and said "Dear I appreciate you very much but its too late for me" and I remember starting to kinda cry and he told me it wasn't the end of the world and for us to go back out cuz the show was gonna start and he wanted to perform just for me since I had come so far (in vain of course) to try and warn him. I know this all sounds all mushy and shit but its the only dream I've ever had that involved them, but it was pretty much all about Freddie as I never really spoke to the other band memebers in my dream.........Peace

Dislocate your spine if you don't sign.....He say's I'll have you seeing double
Vincent. user not visiting Queenzone.com
What?
Vincent.
Deity: 2553 posts

Posted: 15 May 07, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

galileo_figaro_magnifico wrote:

<font color=#ff1493>Flower Child<h6> wrote:

you have quite the scrum-diddly-umptious piccy of Freddie in your profile!! mm-mmm!

I know, right? ;) :P

beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts

Posted: 15 May 07, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've had a few with either Freddie or Brian, but no one else.

My most recent Brian dream involved him giving me one of his more distinctly ugly printed shirts as a gift. At some party, I think. He put it on me over whatever else I was wearing at the time. "Wear it well," he said. I saw him later on that night and tried to give it back to him, but he wouldn't take it back. Oh, and that was while he was sitting next to Patti LaBelle on a couch, LOL!

I may have dreamt this shirt, but I thought for sure I had seen it somewhere before in a video, concert footage, or in a picture. Short sleeves, primarily yellow...and it had some sort of giant black diagonal zigzag on the lower right portion of the shirt, and some large black dots, as well. Straight hem on the shirt.

Anyone? LOL

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
brian-harold-may 26643 user not visiting Queenzone.com
brian-harold-may 26643
Bohemian: 349 posts

Posted: 15 May 07, 18:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

personally i really like his shirts lol.

beautifulsoup user not visiting Queenzone.com
beautifulsoup
Royalty: 1797 posts

Posted: 15 May 07, 20:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian-Harold-May wrote:

personally i really like his shirts lol.

I really like most of them.

Others...not. Apparently. Heh.

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." - Ogden Nash
Farrokh Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Farrokh Mercury
Bohemian: 212 posts

Posted: 15 May 07, 21:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I once had a dream that Freddie was going away for a concert in some place I'd never heard of, and that he rang me up and asked me to babysit his cats.

And the one time I had a near-death experience I heard his voice singing "It's late,but not to late."Didn't see anything,though.

And please,no flameying me!!!

Shooting stars never stop, even when they reach the top.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Serry...wrote:[/QUOTENAME]I was more curious about - which font Freddie used for his thoughts? Arial? Verdana? Or Wingdings'
queen4eva224 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 242 posts

Posted: 15 May 07, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ha, i had this one where i woke up and the four queen members were sitting on the end of my bed having a conversation, like it was no big deal they were in my room. it was quite hilarious to watch.

The King Of Rhye user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2259 posts

Posted: 19 May 07, 05:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had one where my brother and I were at a Queen concert....which must have been in the mid 70s, because I remember them playing In The Lap Of The Gods revisited...then later somehow I got backstage and was going to give them a record sleeve to autograph......only then did I realize it was a record by some other band!

I'll take you to the Seven Seas of Rhye
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 19 May 07, 16:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have Queen dreams almost every night,RHPS dreams, David Bowie, Tim Curry, and Labyrinth dreams. It gets annoying. -_-
I just had a dream last night that Freddie accused Roger of stealing his eyeliner. David Bowie was in it. O_o

Back whenever
sparrow 21754 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1947 posts

Posted: 19 May 07, 17:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i had a dream that i had tea with freddie in my garage. it was awesome. the table was a fort i built as a kid, and i was so proud to show him the fort, cuz i built it to queen music....or something

why pay the visit when the visit is free?

"this shitty guitar wont play what i want! it only knows three chords!"
Killer Queenie user not visiting Queenzone.com
Oooft! xD
Killer Queenie
Royalty: 1807 posts

Posted: 19 May 07, 17:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Being related to Freddie... he neice to be exact...
I'm on drugs you see...

Nothing matters when knowing nothing matters;;

It's just life so keep dancing through;;