Author

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 May 07, 14:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What the @#$! is going on with people?

GALVESTON - A 19-year-old has been charged with injury to a child after police said his 2-month-old daughter was burned when he placed her in a microwave.

Joshua Mauldin of ARKANSAS was in the Galveston County jail early Wednesday. Mauldin, whose bond is set at $250,000, is set to go before a grand jury Wednesday.

(Note: NOT a Texan!!!)

At Shriners Burns Hospital on Tuesday, doctors treated third-degree burns the infant suffered to the left side of her face and left hand.

According to police reports, Mauldin told investigators God ordered him to go to Galveston.

Earlier:
McKINNEY, Texas (AP) — A woman accused of killing her 10-month-old daughter felt that God was commanding her to cut off the baby's arms as well as her own limbs, a state psychiatrist testified Monday.

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 16 May 07, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote:

According to police reports, Mauldin told investigators God ordered him to go to Galveston.

Earlier:
McKINNEY, Texas (AP) — A woman accused of killing her 10-month-old daughter felt that God was commanding her to cut off the baby's arms as well as her own limbs, a state psychiatrist testified Monday.

Which means that if Abraham was born in our times he'd be in deep shit.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 16 May 07, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ooh, I never thought of that!!! :)

thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 17 May 07, 08:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

God says that we should really start taking his son's 2000-and-some year old fishing-club a tad less serious. Oh, and he says that Rupert Murdoch is the anti-Christ. But I can't quote him on that.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 17 May 07, 08:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is your source reliable TQ?

Also for some reason I assumed you meant Abraham Lincoln. I laughed. 'cause I stupid.

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!