Forums > Personal > Duo penotti appreciation thread

forum rss feed
Author

The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 07, 03:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Duo penotti, twee kleuren in een pottie!!

http://market.treasureshidden.com/images/702430.jpg

Workship _0_


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 07, 04:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're an idiot.


Killed by drones.
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 07, 04:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hehehehehe.. thanks Bu! Love you as well!! ;)


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 07, 04:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHCUSZrT7Pk



I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 07, 04:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

Hehehehehe.. thanks Bu! Love you as well!! ;)


I mean it.


Killed by drones.
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 07, 04:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

Hehehehehe.. thanks Bu! Love you as well!! ;)


I mean it.


So do I!! I love you! (k)(l)(k)


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
runy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 07, 13:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

Hehehehehe.. thanks Bu! Love you as well!! ;)


I mean it.


So do I!! I love you! (k)(l)(k)

Weehheehehehehe....
What a love... WHAT A LOVE!!!


Saule pasaulis :D

The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 07, 14:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runy wrote:

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

Hehehehehe.. thanks Bu! Love you as well!! ;)


I mean it.


So do I!! I love you! (k)(l)(k)

Weehheehehehehe....
What a love... WHAT A LOVE!!!


Ugh i just lost all the respect i had for him... -.-'

btw get ur ass on msn woman.



Killed by drones.
runy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 590 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 07, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

runy wrote:

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

Hehehehehe.. thanks Bu! Love you as well!! ;)


I mean it.


So do I!! I love you! (k)(l)(k)

Weehheehehehehe....
What a love... WHAT A LOVE!!!


Ugh i just lost all the respect i had for him... -.-'

btw get ur ass on msn woman.

Interesting... make a new topic about that... :P

BTW, my ass is on my chair.. I would face difficulties trying to type on msn with it... =)


Saule pasaulis :D

***Marial-B*** user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mrs. Meijer
***Marial-B***
Deity: 2285 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 May 07, 20:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runy wrote:

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

runy wrote:

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

<b><font color="#FF1493">The Fairy King wrote:

<font color=#CC0066 face="Bradley Hand ITC"> The Mir@cle </font> wrote:

Hehehehehe.. thanks Bu! Love you as well!! ;)


I mean it.


So do I!! I love you! (k)(l)(k)

Weehheehehehehe....
What a love... WHAT A LOVE!!!


Ugh i just lost all the respect i had for him... -.-'

btw get ur ass on msn woman.

Interesting... make a new topic about that... :P

BTW, my ass is on my chair.. I would face difficulties trying to type on msn with it... =)


I think another topic with that info is useless...

And LMAO xD


Barcelona, October 22nd 2008