Added on 19-May-2003
On Saturday, 6th September, 2003 the City of Montreux and the Swiss Queenfanclub organize a day in memoriam to Freddie Mercury at the place he liked so much, in Montreux.
1. Welcome to all at the Statue
2. A boattrip to see the small house you see on the cover of the Made in Heaven CD, the house where Freddie lived and of course to see the statue from the lakeside and a little lunch-buffet for all, eventually made by a famous Person in the World of Queen:
3. A surprise with Dave Richard
4. A small gig with the wonderful Dutch Coverband Miracle near the statue
5. A torchprocession from the Marketplace to the Concerthall
6. A wonderful great gig with “Miracle”
7. A certificate for all people takeing part of this event.
This are the news for now..We still work a lot on the event and hope it’s going to be as wonderful as it sounds now. More informations about details, like hotel and prizes will be soon on the site of www.montreux.ch, (in about 2 weeks) and of course on the www.queenfanclub.ch
Till soon Monika and Heiddie